Wednesday, June 9, 2010

An Award!















I received an award from my friend, Carol, in Michigan.  Isn't she just the sweetest?!!  I have made the bestest friends through Stampin' Up!...most of whom I have never even met in person.  I have been lucky enough to meet Carol in person.  We met at the SU! convention in 2008.  We're meeting up again this summer.  I can't wait!  

On to the award...I am supposed to tell you 10 things about myself.  Don't fall asleep.  ;)

1.  I am the oldest of 4.  
2.  I have 1 brother and 2 half-sisters.
3.  Both my parents are on marriage #3.  
4.  I am terrified of flying.
5.  I went to Maui for my honeymoon.  (Can you picture a terrified newlywed on a plane from FL to HI?  LOL)
6.  I have 2 great kiddos.  After tomorrow, they will be 7th and 8th graders.  ACK!
7.  I have lived in Tampa my entire life.
8.  I love, love, love to read.
9.  I passed on my love of reading to both my kiddos.  
10.I have a 45 lb. "pound puppy" who thinks she's a lap dog.  :)

Still awake?  If you are, consider yourself nominated for this award!  I'm passing it on to you!

Thanks for visiting!


 




No comments: