I received an award from my friend, Carol, in Michigan. Isn't she just the sweetest?!! I have made the bestest friends through Stampin' Up!...most of whom I have never even met in person. I have been lucky enough to meet Carol in person. We met at the SU! convention in 2008. We're meeting up again this summer. I can't wait!
On to the award...I am supposed to tell you 10 things about myself. Don't fall asleep. ;)
1. I am the oldest of 4.
2. I have 1 brother and 2 half-sisters.
3. Both my parents are on marriage #3.
4. I am terrified of flying.
5. I went to Maui for my honeymoon. (Can you picture a terrified newlywed on a plane from FL to HI? LOL)
6. I have 2 great kiddos. After tomorrow, they will be 7th and 8th graders. ACK!
7. I have lived in Tampa my entire life.
8. I love, love, love to read.
9. I passed on my love of reading to both my kiddos.
10.I have a 45 lb. "pound puppy" who thinks she's a lap dog. :)
Still awake? If you are, consider yourself nominated for this award! I'm passing it on to you!
Thanks for visiting!