Friday, May 21, 2010

Saturday Sketch Skip

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another Sketch Skip!  Here's today's sketch from Carol.  I saw Mickey Mouse immediately! I have 1000s of pictures of Walt Disney World, (I'm only an hour's drive away) so I decided to create a scrapbook page using My Digital Studio.  I used some random pictures from Christmas time.  There's a chocolate carousel from the Beach Club hotel, lighted Mickey ears from the side of the Contemporary, and a scene with Minnie and Mickey that was in a store window at Marketplace. 

You can see what Jeannette created on her blog, and then just keep on going around to see what everyone else created for you.  If any of the links are broken or missing, you can head to the UDI blog.  Carol has all our links for you there.  

Have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for visiting!
 





4 comments:

carolm said...

you know, besides the mickey theme i totally wanted the chocolate carousel thing too. ;0

very cute page. maybe we should try donald duck next. haha.

great job. xox

Tammy Fite said...

Very cute page!! I'm glad someone used Mickey!!

RuthieB said...

Ooooohhhh!!! I Love, Love, Love that!

Tiffany Bauer said...

What an awesome layout!! And you did use mickey mouse!!!