Thursday, May 13, 2010

Inspiration Thursday

Happy Thursday!  Here's the picture Maria chose for us today for the UDI Inspiration Challenge.  It looks like palm trees to me.  As soon as I saw it, the new boxes from the Summer mini popped into my head so that's the way I went.  ;)

I used the striped box and made a gift card to go with it.  It's a 3 X 3 So Saffron base with Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White layers.  I stamped the small outline flower from Flower Fancy in So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise and Rose Red randomly.  Then I added Old Olive doodle dots.  The tag is the Jewelry Tag punch, and the sentiment is from Tiny Tags. I tied it on to the card with some Linen Thread.  This ensemble will be perfect for a Thank You gift. 

Let me know what you think, then head on over to the UDI blog to see what everyone else created for you.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Flower Fancy, Tiny Tags.  Paper- So Saffron, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White.  Ink-  So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Old Olive.  Accessories- Jewelry Tag punch, Linen thread.

Thanks for visiting!
 

6 comments:

carolm said...

so cute. just the right size for some dcd. ;)

love it. xox

Robin Merriman said...

Super cute - love the little card, it's simple, bright and fun! TFS!

Maxine Conrad said...

Great job my friend :) Love your creations x

Maria Williams :) said...

great combo project. i love the bright colors flowers on the card!

Katy said...

I love the bright colors. It goes great with the striped box.

Karen said...

Great card and they do look like palm trees!!