Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sketch Skip Saturday

Happy Saturday!  It is a happy Saturday at my house for sure!  The kiddos have begun their Spring Break!  :)   Here's today's UDI Sketch Challenge.  I left it just as Carol drew it today.  





















My card base is Tempting Turquoise.  The next layer is Chocolate Chip.  I made my own DSP with one of the tree tops from Trendy Trees.  The inks are Chocolate Chip and Tempting Turquoise.  I used a Jumbo Grommet, an Ice Rhinestone Circle brad, a 3/4" cardstock circle and a clear button for the round embellishments.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is punched with the Word Window punch.  That piece is layered on a Modern Label punch.  I sponged the edges of the Whisper White cardstock with Creamy Caramel ink.  Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain is the finishing touch.

I love these colors together.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment and then skip on over to Jeannette's blog.  We're all linked so you won't miss anyone.  In case there are any breaks, you can also find all the links over on the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Trendy Trees, Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Creamy Caramel.  Paper- Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip.  Accessories- Jumbo Grommet, Clear button, 3/4" Circle punch, Ice Rhinestone brad, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Leonie said...

OOOO Like those colours Elizabeth! and all those circles!

RuthieB said...

Very cool card!!!!!!! I love it! I especially love the way you added the rhinestone brad to the grommet.

carolm said...

too stinkin' cute. love the grommet. looks like dove colors to me. ;)

xoxo

PhotoDivaJ said...

I just love what you are doing with the grommets! Great card! Missed reading everyone's blogs, but I'm back now! Woo Hoo!