Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Sketch Skip

 Happy Saturday!  Before I get to the sketch, I want to thank everyone who said a prayer for my mom.  Her procedure went well, and the doctor didn't find any blockage. She is back home recuperating.

Here is Carol's sketch for today.  I turned it on its side for my card.  Hey, I left them alone for long enough.  LOL

I used Barely Banana for the card base and a piece of Sweet Pea DSP that I printed in My Digital Studio.  The sentiment is from a new set that will be available on May 1st.  I stamped one of the flowers from Flower Fancy (it's just one of the sets on sale this month!) on the sentiment piece in Pretty in Pink and So Saffron.  A piece of Pretty in Pink satin ribbon is the finishing touch.  An easy sketch to work with and a simple card. 

Skip on over to Jeannette's blog to see her creation or you can find links to all the team members back at the UDI blog.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Favorite Thoughts. Ink- Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink.  Paper- Barely Banana, Very Vanilla, Sweet Pea DSP (MDS).  Accessories- Pretty in Pink satin ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!


2 comments:

Adriana Benitez said...

Ooh! Like the combination of that paper and the sentiment. Very nice!
(That's so cool that you can print the DSP yourself! I REALLY need to play with that program more....)

RuthieB said...

I like the way you turned the sketch on the side! I agree, so cool that we can print the DSP!