Monday, April 5, 2010

Mini Milk Carton Birdhouse

Good Monday morning!  I hope you had a fabulous Easter with your family!  
Today I'm sharing this adorable little birdhouse.  I believe Patty Bennett is the original creator of this.  It's made from the Mini Milk Carton die.  Once the carton was cut, I ran it through the Big Shot on the Distressed Texturz plate.  Then I rubbed Close to Cocoa ink all over it so the pattern was more pronounced.  The hole was punched with the 1" Circle punch.  The bird and her branch are from the XL Bird punch.  The  welcome sign is a Jewelry punch with a sentiment from Tiny Tags.  The rhinestone is from the Eggcellent Eggs kit (sold out).  I didn't glue the roof on...it's just being held on by the clip.  That way it can still be opened.  :)

Enjoy your Monday!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Tiny Tags.  Ink- Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip.  Paper-  Kraft, Old Olive, Welcome Neighbor DSP (SAB- retired).  Accessories-  Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton die, Distressed Texturz plate, XL Bird punch, 1" Circle punch, Jewelry Tag punch, Scalloped Edge border punch, Eggcellent Eggs kit (sold out), library clip.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: