Monday, March 22, 2010

A Sparkly Good Egg

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a fantabulous weekend!  I sure did!  I was able to get lots of creating done.  :)   Today's post is a card for a workshop on Sunday.  We'll be making one other card and 2 3-D projects as well.  I'll be sharing those during the week.
I just love this little guy from A Good Egg. Isn't he just adorable?!   He is stamped in Jet Black stazon on Very Vanilla and layered on Chocolate Chip.  I paper-pieced his shell with Sending Love DSP.  (My kids both said it looks like he's wearing pants.  LOL)  The chick is colored with Barely Banana and More Mustard.  The base card is Pretty in Pink and the DSP is another pattern from the Sending Love pack.  It's so glittery IRL. The sentiment is stamped in Jet Black Stazon on Very Vanilla and punched with the Large Oval punch.  That piece is layered on a Scalloped Oval punched out of Chocolate Chip.  A scrumptious piece of Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon is the finishing touch.  Is he as cute as I think he is?  ;)

Supplies(all SU!):   Stamps- A Good Egg.  Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Barely Banana, More Mustard.  Paper- Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love DSP.  Accessories- Scalloped Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: