Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sketchy Saturday

Good Saturday morning!  The rain is gone, and it's going to be a beautiful day!   Here is the sketch from Carol.  I used it just as she drew it today.  ;)

I pulled a piece of DSP from the Welcome Neighbor SAB paper pad.  The card base is Old Olive and the next layer is Rose Red.  I just pulled the colors from the DSP.  I finally inked up my Picture This set.  It's a Level 1 Hostess set in the Occasions mini.  The Very Vanilla layer under the lower sentiment has been crimped .  The lower sentiment layers are the Modern Label punch and the coordinating shape from the magnetic Movers & Shapers Punch Windows.  I used a square punch to make the banner at the top.  It's attached with an Ice Circle Rhinestone brad.

Let me know what you think of today's card, and then skip on over to Jeannette's blog to see what she has created for you today.  You can find links to all the members back at the UDI blog, too.  

Have a fabulous day!

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Picture This.  Ink- Old Olive.  Paper- Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Rose Red, Welcome Neighbor DSP.  Accessories-   Big Shot, Punch Windows, Modern Label punch, 3/4" Square punch, Ice Circle Rhinestone brad, crimper.

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Leonie said...

what a lovely cheery card Elizabeth! We will have this hostess set soon too =0)

Adriana Benitez said...

Very cute!

RuthieB said...

I love this card! I love how it shows that those little sayings won't get lost when you use them with DSP

Tammy said...

Gorgeous!! Love the way you used the designer paper!!

carolm said...

fun card, e! xoxo

Lorie said...

FUN card! I need to use my fun sentiment set like you!

PhotoDivaJ said...

Owl-ways cute work! Love your card!