Thursday, March 18, 2010

Inspiration Thursday

Good Thursday morning!  It's time for the next installment of the UDI Inspiration Challenge.  Here is today's picture.  I wanted to use the Daisies #2 die, but I remembered using it for a past challenge picture.  I decided to use Of the Earth, a Level 1 Hostess set instead.  I'm not thrilled with the final product, but here it is anyway. 



 


The card base is Apricot Appeal.  The image and sentiment were stamped in Versamark and embossed with White EP.  Some Certainly Celery photo corners and a piece of Certainly Celery Satin ribbon finish the card.
Head on over to the UDI blog and see what everyone else created.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Of the Earth.  Ink- Versamark.  Paper- Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Basic Black.  Accessories- White EP, Photo Corners punch, Certainly Celery Satin ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Loving it! Your white image really pops against the black background.

carolm said...

if you're not satisfied with it you can send it to me. love celery and apricot together and black 'pops' anything.

congrats on your new position. you rock!!!

xoxox

Robin Merriman said...

Wow, I never even thought to use this stamp set - guess it would help if it was mounted! heehee
Your card is so cool - love the white on black embossing - awesome effect!

Congrats on being our new blog coordinator - you'll do a fabulous job!

Katy said...

I love the white on black! It is stunning and really stands out on the black.

Karen said...

I love how this pops! Very classy!!