Thursday, March 11, 2010

Inspiration Thursday

Time for another Inspiration Challenge on the UDI blog.  I used the nature theme and color from today's picture for my project.  I didn't want to do the obvious, so I steered away from a St. Patrick's Day card.  I created a Spring box instead.  :)
I used the Bitty Box die-cut in the Big Shot.  The flowers are from the Eggcellent Eggs kit.  I added Soft Subtles brads to the centers of the flowers.  Certainly Celery satin ribbon and Hemp twine are wrapped around a piece of Whisper White that was run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The tags are from the Tiny Tags set and are punched with the Small Jewelry punch and tied on to the twine. 

Let me know what you think of today's project then head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other team members created.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps-  Tiny Tags.  Ink- Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery. Paper- Certainly Celery, Whisper White.  Accessories- Big Shot, Bitty Box die, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Soft Subtles brads, Small Jewelry punch, Certainly Celery satin ribbon, Hemp twine.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

I love the spring box! Springtime is my favorite season with the soft colors and flowers sprouting to blooms. Great project Elizabeth!

carolm said...

it's adorable. love the flowers. xoxo

Robin Merriman said...

Oh, this is so, so cute! I need to buy that die, but it keeps getting pushed off the list! Love what you designed with it!

Maxine Conrad said...

Great idea my friend. Love what you came up with :) x

PhotoDivaJ said...

This is really darling! I have to copy this idea. Thanks for the inspiration.