Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Monday!


Happy Monday...pretty funny, huh?!  LOL  Actually, it's a special Monday.  Today is my friend/upline's (Maxine Conrad) birthday!  Happy birthday, Max! 

Today's card is for a co-worker.  It's a bit late, so I used a belated birthday greeting on the inside. (It's not for Max, but hers is going to be late, too.  Shame on me!)  I also used some retired paper.  It's Baja Breeze and Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP.  Along with the old, I also used some new.  The birdcage and punch are available in the Sale-A-Bration catalog but only until Wednesday!  

Have a fabulous day!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Happy Moments.  Ink- Chocolate Chip.  Paper- Baja Breeze (retired), Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP (retired). Accessories- Chocolate Chip taffeta, Scallop Trim border punch.

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: