Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sketchy Saturday

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another Saturday Sketch Skip!  :)  Here's the sketch Carol came up with for us.  There's an extra challenge thrown in to use rub-ons.  

I am so tired of the cold.  I know...it's not like I'm snowed in or anything.  I just want my normal Florida weather.  I do not like temperatures in the 20s and 30s! I want the 70s!  LOL  I'm thinking Spring with today's card.  

My card base is Certainly Celery.  The next layer is Bashful Blue that's been run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The "grass" layer is actually an egg holder.  Yep, it's from the Eggcellent Eggs Kit in the Occasions mini catalog.  The rhinestones on the butterfly and the rub-ons on the butterfly and ribbon are also from the Eggs Kit.  It's not just for eggs!  The gorgeous Pretty in Pink satin ribbon can be found in the Occasions mini also.  

Are you thinking Spring now?  Let me know if it worked.  :)  Now skip on over to Jeannette's blog and see what she has created for your viewing pleasure.  You can also find links to all the team members back at the UDI blog. 

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue (all sponged).  Paper- Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink.  Accessories- Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 1 3/8" Circle punch, Eggcellent Eggs Kit, Pretty in Pink satin ribbon.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

carolm said...

i'm definitely thinkin' spring. i love the butterfly. tell him to fly up to michigan. love it.

xox

Adriana Benitez said...

Very pretty; very good representation of the 70 degree weather we SHOULD be having right now :)

Lorie said...

Ahhh...I love the springyness (great word, huh?) of your card! Very nice!

RuthieB said...

That is gorgeous!! We must be sending mental vibes to each other LOL!!!

PhotoDivaJ said...

LOL! We had butterflies on the mind..I love what what you did with the butterfly, great idea and beautifully done. The card is gorgeous.