Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sketchy Saturday

It's Saturday!  You know what that means!  Another sketch challenge from Carol on the UDI blog.  I needed a birthday card for my daughter's friend, so that is what I made with today's sketch after I turned it on its side.  :)

I used some gorgeous, glittery Sending Love DSP (It's not just for Valentine's Day!) from the Occasions mini and 2 SAB sets I got for FREE!  See that cake?  There are only 10 candles on the original image.  Since B is turning 12, I just drew 1 more on each side.  I know...I'm a genius!  LOL  Let me know what you think, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what everyone else did with today's sketch.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Happy Moments, Vintage Labels.  Ink- Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa.  Paper- Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Sending Love DSP.  Accessories-  Scallop Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, Pretty in Pink taffeta, mini glue dots, dimensionals, Stampin' sponge.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

carolm said...

love it. this dsp is awesome!!!!!

for an adult bday you could just leave the candles off. ;)

xox

PhotoDivaJ said...

Oh I love that label stamp, now I have to have it all because of your beautiful card!

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth!!!! That is so funny that we used the same DSP and set. I love how, if you looked at our cards side by side, you would never guess that!