Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inspiration Thursday

It's Thursday again!  Time for another Inspiration Challenge on the UDI blog.  Today's picture is a lovely spring bouquet Maria found for us.  I used the theme and the colors for my card. 

 







I used Happy Moments with Tiny Tags and the Medium Jewelry Tag punch on my 3 X 3 notecard.  The cardstock colors are Basic Gray and Whisper White.  I colored the flowers with markers in Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink and Garden Green.  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray.  The Medium Jewelry Tag punch is outlined in Basic Gray and adhered with dimensionals.  Basic Gray taffeta is the finishing touch.  

Let me know what you think and then head on over to the UDI blog to see how everyone else was inspired.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Tiny Tags, Happy Moments.  Ink- Jet Black stazon, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Almost Amethyst, Pretty in Pink, Garden Green.  Paper- Basic Gray, Whisper White.  Accessories-  Medium Jewelry Tag punch, Basic Gray taffeta, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Very pretty! I like the use of the Basic Gray. Aren't 3x3 cards great?!? :)

carolm said...

i love the simplicity of your card, e! gray is a great neutral too.

Robin Merriman said...

This is so pretty and striking - you've captured it beautifully!

Katy said...

I love this card and how simple it is but it is beautiful!

Jo said...

Cute - I love it!