Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sketchy Saturday

Good Saturday morning!  It's time for another UDI Sketch Challenge.  Today Carol threw in a couple surprises for us.  We were to use a line art image and cutting.  The line art image didn't bother me, but I'm scissor-challenged, and I was quite worried about the cutting part.  Wanna know what I cut?  Well, I'll tell you.  I cut the Certainly Celery card stock, and the Barely Banana card stock and the Regal Rose card stock with my table-top cutter.  I also cut out some shapes with some different punches.  She didn't say what we had to cut with, right?  LOL  

Anyway...























 My line art image is from Pun Fun.  I stamped it on Whisper White with Jet Black stazon.  The Barely Banana layer was run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The Regal Rose strip went through the crimper.  The sentiment was cut out with the Word Window punch and layered on a Regal Rose Modern Label punch.  I used mini glue dots to adhere the Sweet Pea felt pieces.

That's it for me today.  Let me know what you think about my card (and my cutting), and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what everyone else created.  

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Pun Fun.  Ink- Jet Black stazon, Barely Banana, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery.  Paper-  Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Regal Rose, Whisper White.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Sweet Pea stitched felt, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, mini glue dots. 

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

carolm said...

good one e!!! you crack me up. very cute card. love the flower accents.

xoxo

Lorie said...

Too, too cute!

RuthieB said...

Awww! That is adorable!

Ann said...

Elizabeth you are too funny!!! Adorable card!