Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sketchy Saturday


Wow!  It seems like I just posted the last sketch challenge.  Where does the time go?






















I used some new goodies on my card.  The image is a piece of Welcome Neighbor DSP available for FREE during SAB.  The Scallop Trim border punch that I used on the bottom of the cardstock layers is also available for FREE during SAB.  The corner punch is available for purchase in the Occasions mini.  The sentiment is from the Occasions mini Level 1 Hostess set, Picture This.  I punched it with the Word Window punch and attached some Neutrals brads to each end.

Head on over to the UDI blog to see the other team members' creations.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Picture This (Occasions mini Hostess Level 1).  Ink- Bermuda Bay.  Paper-  Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pumpkin Pie, Welcome Neighbor DSP.  Accessories-  Scallop Trim border punch, Scallop Trim corner punch, Word Window punch, Neutrals brads.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

carolm said...

so cute. i'm lovin' this dsp and set and having fun playing with it.
xoxo

Adriana Benitez said...

Love how you pull all the different parts together. esp love the scallop trim!

RuthieB said...

Awwww!!! What a cute little card!!! Sigh........

PhotoDivaJ said...

Oh super cute card. I love that house! oh geez, guess now I'll have to buy the supplies. Thanks for the inspiration!!