Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lots and lots of wonderful specials!

I have lots of information for you today!  Grab your favorite beverage and stay awhile!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010, is going to be a busy Stampin' Up! day!  The Occasions mini goes live, the new Decor Elements selections are available and Sale-A-Bration starts!  There was a problem with the mailing of the brochures, so Stampin' Up! has allowed us to post the brochures now!  You can find them in the sidebar.  Get your pens and paper out so you can jot down all your favorites and be ready to order. I hope you are as excited about the new products as I am!

Along with the new brochures, there is a special Valentine promotion!















Our new Heart Treat Cups coordinate perfectly with the Sweetheart stamp set and the Full Heart punch. While the new Heart Treat Cups are ideal for Valentine's Day, they are also perfect for many other occasions including Mother's Day, wedding and bridal shower favors, anniversary cards, or just simple projects that show you care.
  • Heart Treat Cups (#120435 $2.95) and the coordinating Sweetheart stamp set (#120415 wood mount $21.95 or 120780 clear mount $15.95) will be available for purchase on Tuesday, January 5, 2010.
  • While this is not a limited-time offer, we are not certain how long the initial inventory (earmarked for Valentine's Day) will remain in stock. It is possible that the Heart Treat Cups may be back-ordered for a short time prior to Valentine's Day. Order early!
  • The coordinating Sweet Treat Padded Envelopes (#116802 $2.95) and the Full Heart punch (#113693 $15.95) are available for purchase now.

~Ordering special!!~
I'll be entering an order on Tuesday morning.  If you'd like to expedite (UPS 2-day) your order for FREE (and you live locally!), e-mail me your order ASAP!  (That's a $20.00 savings!!)  I must receive it by Monday at 8 pm ET.  If I don't already have your phone number, make sure you include it in the e-mail so I can call for credit card information.  Payment must be made by credit card or cash (for this special only...checks are fine any other time.)!

~Join my team!~
There is also an extra incentive to join my team during Sale-A-Bration!  Both the regular Starter kit and the Digital+ Starter kit are on sale at a 15% discount!  You will also get to choose a FREE stamp set from the IB&C (up to a $47.95 value)!  You can join my team online here.  My password is emh813.  I would love to have you as part of my Stampin' Up! family! If you have questions, e-mail me or give me a call!  I would love to hear from you!

I hope you enjoyed your stay! 

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: