Thursday, January 28, 2010

Inspiration Thursday


Happy Thursday!  It's time for another inspiration challenge on the UDI blog.  This week's picture is so yummy!  I used the colors and the theme for my creation.The layout is the Cards & Thing sketch for this week. 


My card base is 4 1/4" X 4 1/4".  The next layer is 4" X 4".  The gorgeous, glittery DSP squares are 2".  The scallop circle is from the Scallops #2 die. I pokes holes with my paper piercer in each scallop. The Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla circles were cut with the Circle Scissors Plus.  The image is stamped in Chocolate Chip.  I stamped it again on a piece of DSP and paper pieced the liner. The sprinkles are covered in Dazzling Diamonds.  A piece of taffeta ribbon threaded through a corduroy button is the finishing touch.

Let me know what you think, and then head on over to the UDI blog to see what everyone else created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Crazy for Cupcakes.  Ink- Chocolate Chip.  Paper-  Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Sending Love DSP.  Accessories- Big Shot, Scallops #2 die, Circle Scissors Plus, Chocolate Chip corduroy button, Pretty in Pink taffeta, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way glue pen, paper piercer, pop-up glue dot, dimensionals.
 
Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

carolm said...

i absolutely love it. the details are awesome. xoxo

Erna said...

wow!! gorgeous!!

Robin Merriman said...

This is so super cute! I love all the bling, your button accent and the paper piecing on the wrapper is perfect!

Maria Williams :) said...

This is great! I love that you used so many different elements - especially the sparkle! :)

Maxine Conrad said...

Very cute Elizabeth. I LOVE seeing what you come up with x

Krista Driessen said...

Your card is very pretty and looks very yummy !! Thanks for playing along, hope to see you next time !

Judy Garza said...

Love it! What a great card to demo!!
Thanks for sharing.