Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inspiration Thursday


It's time for another Inspiration Challenge!  Today's picture was way too cold again!  At least we're back in the 70s for highs down here in Florida.  My kids are back to wearing shorts to school.  LOL

I used the color scheme of today's picture as inspiration for my card.   I chose Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy.   The scalloped rectangle started life as a 3 3/4" X 4 3/4" plain rectangle.  I used the FREE Scalloped Trim border punch (SAB) and the Scalloped Trim corner punch (Occasions mini) to make it pretty.  :)  The scalloped hearts were made with the Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit.  The white hearts were punched with the Full Heart punch and then run through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  Some Bashful Blue taffeta finishes the card quite nicely.  I think this would make a great Valentine's Day card, Anniversary card or just a Thinking of You card.  I hope you like it as much as I do!


Make sure you head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other team members created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink- none.  Paper- Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Scalloped Heart of Hearts embosslit, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Full Heart punch, Scalloped Trim border punch, Scalloped Trim corner punch, Bashful Blue taffeta.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

How very sweet! The taffeta ribbon does top it off!

carolm said...

oh, i love it. it could also be a bff card. ;)

i might need that little embosslit now. xoxox

Robin Merriman said...

Like it? I love it! This is just simply beautiful!

Katy said...

I love this card. So simple but makes a BIG statement!

Tiffany Bauer said...

I totally love this card!!! So simple but soooooo elegant!!!