Thursday, January 7, 2010

Inspiration Thursday


It's Thursday again!  Another inspiration challenge has been posted on the UDI blog.

I took my inspiration from just about everything in the picture today.  LOL  The layout, the shapes and the colors.  I used Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla for my colors.  The Medallion background is supposed to mimic the clock's shape.  I embossed the background piece to mimic the curly ribbons.  I wanted everything to sparkle so I covered all the cardstock with Champagne Mist shimmer paint.  The finishing touches were the Soft Suede ribbon and the Fire Circle rhinestone brad.



Head on over to the UDI blog to see what the other team members created for your viewing pleasure.  :)


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps-  Medallion.  Ink- Soft Suede.  Paper- Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla.  Accessories- Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz plate, Champagne Mist shimmer paint, Soft Suede grosgrain ribbon, Fire Circle rhinestone brad.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

I love how you chose so many different details from the pic to make your card - way to use it!

carolm said...

love it e!!!! great take on the picture. xoxo