Monday, January 25, 2010

Another Masculine Birthday

Happy Monday!  (Is there such a thing? LOL)  I have another masculine birthday card to share today.  This was for a friend's husband.  I have such a hard time with guy cards.  I found a great one on Stampin' Connection (a new website SU! hosts that is for demos only) that Kathryn Ricks made.  I loved it, and I just had to CASE it.  :)  She had an extra layer on hers that I didn't include on mine. 


To make the diamond crimping, cut your paper to 5 1/4" X 4".  Mark the center point on all four sides.  Using your bone folder or stylus and a ruler, score diagonally from center point to center point.  Fold on the score lines.  You will have 4 triangles.  Now run your paper through your crimper with the paper still folded point first.  When you unfold it, you'll have a great background to use! 

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Birthday Bliss.  Ink- Basic Black, Real Red.  Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red.  Accessories- Big Shot, Lots of Tags sizzlit, Wide Oval punch, Crimper, bone folder, ruler.

Enjoy your day!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Kath said...

Wow, I think this is the first time I've been cased! You did a great job, this is one of my favorites as well.

carolm said...

love the crimping. this card would look great in any color. xoxo