Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sketchy Saturday #63

Good morning!  I hope you all had a marvelous time with family and friends yesterday!  I sure did!


I used today's sketch turned on its side for a Christmas Thank You card.  There was a surprise challenge today to use our favorite colors.  I love non-traditional colors for Christmas cards, but my favorite color combo for Christmas is Real Red and Old Olive so that's what I used.  :)   I ran the cardstock through the Big Shot on the Perfect Details Texturz plate after I had glued the Old Olive to the Real Red.  I punched 3 Jumbo Snowflakes out of Whisper White.  They are adhered to the card with Clear Rhinestone brads.  The sentiment is punched with the Word Window punch and Modern Label punch and is also adhered with Clear Rhinestone brads. 

Be sure and check out the other team members' creations over at the UDI blog.  

Have a fabulous Saturday!


Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes.  Ink- Old Olive.  Paper- Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Perfect Details Texturz plate, Jumbo Snowflake punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Clear Rhinestone brads.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

carolm said...

it's perfect e! so pretty. xoxo

RuthieB said...

Elizabeth!!! I love this!! You and I were on the same mind set on this challenge!!!!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card!! This would make a perfect Christmas Thank YOu!!!

Tiffany Bauer said...

This is awesome!! I love the sketch turned on its side too!! I hope you had a great Christmas!! I know I did!!! Take care!