Thursday, December 17, 2009

Inspiration Thursday

Hello!  I'm writing this on Wednesday night and scheduling it to post at midnight.  Please forgive me if I ramble.  My poor brain is trying to recuperate.  I've been helping my 6th grader study for her Math mid-term exam.  I think it's been a few years since I was in 6th grade.  LOL

Anyway...

Since my brain is still recuperating, I took the easy way out tonight.  I made a pretty box  like the one on the table except mine is for candy instead of candles.  ;)  It's the Fancy Favor box with a snowflake sizzlet die-cut out of the front panel.  I used Whisper White inside and a Clear Rhinestone brad in the center.  Easy peasy, but oh so cute.  Love that Fancy Favor box die!


Head on over to the UDI blog now to see what everyone else created.

Supplies(all SU!):  Stamps- none.  Ink-  none.  Paper- Whisper White, Close to Cocoa DSP.  Accessories-  Big Shot, Snowflakes sizzlet, Clear Rhinestone brad.

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

carolm said...

lovely and elegant! xoxoxo

RuthieB said...

Just gorgeous!!!

Robin Merriman said...

This is beautiful! I'd not thought of using dsp for those boxes - duh!
Thanks for the idea!

Maria Williams :) said...

The snowflake in the center is great! I love quick but nice projects!!