Friday, September 4, 2009

A Sneak Peek at My Digital Studio!


Today's project is a digital scrapbook page I just whipped up in less than 5 minutes! I have 13 years worth of pictures of my kiddos that I need to scrap! I am hoping that digi-scrapping will help me tackle all of my pictures. ;)

I was able to pre-order a copy of Stampin' Up!'s digital projects solution, My Digital Studio. (Just one of the many great perks of being a demonstrator!) It will be available to the public on October 1st!

I loaded both discs last night, and this is the first time I tried it! I looked through a couple of the templates and picked this one. All I did was move the flowers around a bit, and then add a title and some journaling. So much fun and so easy! I can't wait to play around with it and see what else I can do with it. There are designer templates and images and embellishments galore! Scrapbook pages, cards and calendars are just a few of the things you can create with My Digital Studio! I'm going to see if I can figure out how to make a new banner for my blog!


Happy Friday!


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Maxine Conrad said...

What a cute page ! ADORABLE KIDS :)))

Leonie Schroder said...

Oh I love this Elizabeth ... man I think I'm gunna have to get Max to go plead with Shelli and Derek that we get this into our catalogue ASAP!!

carolm said...

love it e. gage and lauren are adorable.

xoxo

Bandon, Oregon said...

Hi Elizabeth... just looking through your blog... what a sweet picture... "I thought to myself, is that a brother and sister being nice...lol" then I read the caption...lol..lol it's so nice to catch moments like that...