Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inspiration Thursday


It's Thursday again! That means it's time for another Inspiration Challenge over on the UDI blog. In today's picture, I used the tin as my inspiration.

I found this little tin in the Target Dollar Spot last year right after Halloween. They were 25 cents each. I bought all of them. LOL I had planned to use them as decorations and centerpieces at Thanksgiving, but it just got too crazy. So I still have gobs of them hanging out just waiting to be loved. ;)

I stamped some of the images from Batty for You and punched them out with the 1 1/4" Circle punch. I layered those on a piece of Pumpkin Pie punched with the 1 3/8" Circle punch. Those pieces are then layered on a piece of Basic Black die-cut with the Big Shot and the small circle from the Scallop Circle #2 die. I used mini glue dots to adhere the images to the craft sticks. I used my paper shredder and a piece of Creepy Crawly DSP (retired) to make the shreds for my tin. I added some gingham ribbon to the sticks and the tin handle to finish off the project. I think I'll use it to decorate my desk in a couple weeks. :)

Have a terrific Thursday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Batty for You. Ink- Basic Black. Paper- Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Creepy Crawly DSP (retired). Accessories- Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle punches, gingham ribbon, mini glue dots. Misc.- tin, craft sticks, paper shredder.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

carolm said...

too stinkin' cute!!!! you could have so much fun with these pails for every holiday, or just any day.

love them.

xoxo

Maria Williams :) said...

What a BOO-tiful boquet, Elizabeth! I like the direction you went with this challenge!