Thursday, August 6, 2009

Inspiration Challenge #55

Happy Thursday! It's time for another inspiration challenge over on the UDI blog!

I took my inspiration from the colors and the large circle towards the top. I used SU!'s new background stamp, Medallion, for the focal image. I just got it today along with lots of goodies from the upcoming Holiday Mini! (I've heard different answers on whether or not I can post sneak peeks, so I'm going to wait and call SU! tomorrow.) Anyway, the Medallion is stamped in Not Quite Navy on a Whisper White scallop that I cut out with my Big Shot. I layered it on a Ruby Red square and adhered it to the base with dimensionals. The cardbase is Not Quite Navy. The sentiment is from Fresh Cuts and is tucked nicely behind a piece of Styled Silver Hodgepodge hardware. A piece of Whisper White Satin ribbon finishes the card.

Don't forget to head over to the UDI blog to see what everyone else has created.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Medallion, Fresh Cuts. Ink- Not Quite Navy. Paper- Whisper White, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy. Accessories- Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Whisper White Satin ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge hardware, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

carolm said...

i love this card e!!! i am lovin' everything a see with the medallion. it is on my wish list.

great job.

xoxo

Karen said...

great card - just got this stamp!