Saturday, August 1, 2009

Clean and Simple Sketch Challenge

It's the first of August! Do you know what that means? Stampin' Up! demos can preorder lots of fabulous new goodies from the Holiday mini today! I have 2 lists all ready to go. I just have to decide which one to submit. My kiddos might like some school supplies, so I may have to go with the smaller one. Decisions, decisions. LOL (If you'd like get all the perks, join my team today! There are 2 great specials available! Visit my Stampin' Up! business website to learn more!)

I need to make quite a few thank you notes this weekend. This is one of them. I used the CAS Sketch Challenge for the layout. You can find the challenge
here on SCS.

My card base is Whisper White. I ran another piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the SU! exclusive Finial Press folder and adhered it to the base. The image is from a neglected set, Garden Whimsy. I colored it with Crushed Curry and then outlined it in Melon Mambo. The antennae are Basic Gray. The strip of DSP is from Razzleberry Lemonade. A piece of Basic Gray taffeta covers the seam.

Have a great weekend! I hope you have lots of time for creating!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Garden Whimsy. Ink- Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray. Paper- Whisper White, Basic Gray, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, SU! Exclusive Finial Press embossing folder, Basic Gray taffeta.


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is lovely! The butterfly almost looks like you used the rock n' roll technique. Very nice!

carolm said...

cute cute cute. i'm lovin' the finial press.

xox