Monday, August 24, 2009

Birthday Medallion

Happy Monday! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I needed a birthday card for a coworker today, so I was surfing the web for inspiration. I came across this absolutely
gorgeous card, and I used it for my inspiration. Mine is much more subdued, but you can definitely see the resemblance. :)

I stamped the Medallion background stamp in Versamark on Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. I embossed the image with White EP. The image layer was then adhered to a piece of Whisper White and a Crushed Curry base. The pleated ribbon is the back side of the Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon. It's held together with lots of mini glue dots and some SNAIL for good measure. ;) The greeting was stamped in Crushed Curry on Whisper White and punched with the Designer Label punch. I used a Designer Label frame in Vanilla HH to highlight the greeting.


Enjoy the rest of your day! It's the last day of summer vacation here.


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Medallion, On Your Birthday. Ink- Crushed Curry, Versamark. Paper- Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Accessories- White EP, Crushed Curry polka dot ribbon, Vanilla HH, mini glue dots.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

i love this card and the stamp set. it is on my "must have someday" list.

xoxo