Friday, July 3, 2009

New goodies!

I received my first order from the new catalog today! WooHoo! I couldn't wait to make something! LOL

This is just a quick card to show off the new SU! exclusive embossing folder, Elegant Bouquet. I sanded the DSP so the details would show more. Love it!

I'm off to create some more with my new stuff!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Razzle Dazzle. Ink- Melon Mambo. Paper- Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, SU! exclusive Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Scallop Oval punch, Large Oval punch.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Now I will have to get one. Love the card.
I nominated you for a blog award on my blog. I hope you accept it. Jennifer
http://jguyeby.blogspot.com/

carolm said...

it's beautiful e! love the pink.

xoxo

Ilse Vargas said...

Very nice!! Lucky you, my order hasn't shipped yet :D Thanks for joining us this week!

supercraftygirl said...

WOW! This is so pretty!

LeAnne said...

Very cool!

Tammy Fite said...

Great job!! Can't wait to get my order!!!