Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy birthday cupcake

Here it is Tuesday already. Time really flies, doesn't it? I still have some prep work to do for my party tomorrow night, but I am really excited to meet some new stampin' friends!

Today's post is a birthday card for the party we attended on Saturday. The birthday boy turned 7. The kids had a blast. It was at a "jumpy" place. You know, the kind with lots of huge inflatable slides and stuff. LOL

I'm off to get some work done. I have to get my full-time job stuff done before I can get the fun job stuff done! ;)

I used lots of retired stuff. I need to use of some of my stash so I can buy some more of the new papers! ;)
Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Crazy for Cupcakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Paper- Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Hand Drawn DSP (all retired), Whisper White. Ink- Jet Black Stazon. Accessories- SU! markers, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds.


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

cute. i like that dsp.

xox