Friday, July 10, 2009

Finial Press Elegance

Happy Friday! WooHoo! It's time for the weekend! I am going to be a busy bee. We have a 2-part birthday party on Saturday. One for the kids, then afterwards for family. On Sunday, I need to clean the house. You demos know what that means. It must be workshop time! LOL I have my Celebrate the new Catalog party on Wednesday night. I have 2 new stampers coming, and I am so excited to meet them! After I clean, I will get the prep work done. I can't wait. It has been too long since my last workshop! I love getting together with friends and stamping!

Anyway, on to the card.

This is the 2nd card that my stampers will make on Wednesday night. (The other samples are posted here. I hope they like them!) I think it looks quite elegant, and I am very pleased with the final outcome. :) I used Kraft and Very Vanilla cardstock. The large Very Vanilla panel was run through the Big Shot with the new SU! exclusive embossing folder called Finial Press. I rounded all the corners and finished up the card with some yummy Chocolate Chip taffeta. I left it without a sentiment. I think it would be great as a wedding or anniversary card or even a thinking of you card. My stampers can pick out a sentiment for the outside and/or one for the inside. I'll pick one for mine when I decide where it's going.

Don't forget about the Deal of the Week! The Big Shot bag is on sale for just $49.99! That's almost 30% off the regular price! You don't even have to have a Big Shot! It would make a great overnight or carry-on bag, too! We demos can get an even bigger discount...20% off the sale price! Want to join my team and get great discounts, too? It's a great time! There's a mini starter kit for just $85.00! If you want the regular starter kit, there's a fabulous special with that also...ALL the In-Color inkpads and In-Color cardstock, too! Click on over to my
demo website for more information! The password is emh813. Call me or e-mail me if you want to talk about it or have any questions! I would love to have you join my team!

Have a fabulous Friday!


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Flowers in Silhouette (dormant list). Ink- Chocolate Chip. Paper- Very Vanilla, Kraft. Accessories- Big Shot, SU! exclusive embossing folder Finial Press, Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon, corner rounder punch.

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

carolm said...

omg, this card is gorgeous!!!

i'm thinking it should say to one of my bff's forever and send it to me. ;)

xoxo

Maria Williams :) said...

This card is breath-taking!! Very elegant!!