Sunday, July 12, 2009

Clearly Christmas!


I have been wanting to try my hand at making a clear card for some time now. I saw Dawn's video yesterday, and I just had to do it! My card is pretty much the same as hers since I made it along with her. LOL All I did was change the colors of the snowmen. I used my new In Color markers! It was so easy, and I will definitely be making more of them! (The card really is clear. I put black cardstock behind it so you can see the snowflakes. :) )

I hope you are enjoying your what's left of your weekend!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- The More the Merrier (Level 3 Hostess), Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess). Ink- White Stazon, Jet Black Stazon, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango, Bashful Blue, Only Orange, Basic Black. Paper- Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Basic Black. Accessories- SU! Medium Window Sheet, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds.


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

this is very cute. have you seen the holiday mini with the snowflake window sheet?

xoxo