Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christmas in July and a blog award!

Happy Sunday! It's Christmas in July! Mr. Brown brought me lots of goodies from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. Yay! I made a Christmas card with a couple of new things and some old things, too. I have got to stop hoarding! ;)

The scalloped square is the new SU! Exclusive Scalloped Square die for the Big Shot. WooHoo! The reindeer is called Dasher, and it's one of the new single stamps on the last page of the catalog. The brad is a Kiwi Kiss corduroy brad (retired) and the DSP is from Bella Rose (retired). The cardstock is Riding Hood Red (also retired).


Supplies(all SU!):Stamps- Dasher. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Paper- Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, SU! exclusive Scalloped Square, Kiwi Kiss Corduroy brad, white gel pen.

Now for the blog award...


I received this award from Jennifer Eby. I am honored. Thanks, Jennifer! Here are the guidelines...

*Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

*Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are the blogs I've chosen:

Inspired Designs
Creative with Julia
A New Ink on Life
I Stamp, I Create, I Have Fun
The Squareheaded Stamper
Dawn's Stamping Thoughts
A Touch from the Heart
Fireflies and Flutterbyes
Sunny Stampin' Stampin' is my job! Inking Idaho Stuff by Carol Inspiration in Action Stamp with Tammy My Crafty World

Enjoy your day!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: