Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sweet Slumber Sympathy

Today is the funeral for Eva, my sisters' grandmother. I made both my sisters a card. I wanted them to be different but not too much. I used the card posted here for one of them. I added a sentiment to it when I made today's card. (It is exactly the same as today's sentiment.)

The card base and mats are Baja Breeze. I used Sweet Slumber DSP for the background layer. I stamped the image from Razzle Dazzle in Ruby Red (stamped off once). The sentiment is from Thoughts and Prayers. I added a bow of Whisper White organza to finish the card.

I hope that the cards bring them a little comfort today. Hug the ones you love tightly!


Supplies(all SU): Stamps- Thoughts and Prayers, Razzle Dazzle. Ink- Ruby Red. Paper- Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Sweet Slumber DSP. Accessories- Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, Whisper White organza, dimensionals.



Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

cute card, sad occasion.

xoxo