Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Still celebrating!

Not only was yesterday my mom's birthday, it was also Robert's birthday. :) Here's the card I made for him.

The Summer Sun layer was run through my Big Shot with a Texturz plate. The image is from an upcoming hostess set, The More the Merrier. I stamped it in Jet Black Stazon and colored the hearts and beaks. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched out with the Word Window punch. It's then layered on a Modern Label punch. I kept it pretty simple since I didn't think he would appreciate ribbon and glitter. LOL

Have a super Tuesday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- The More the Merrier, Teeny Tiny Wishes (both available tomorrow!). Ink- Jet Black Stazon, Real Red, Apricot Appeal. Paper- Whisper White, Summer Sun, Basic Black. Accessories- Big Shot, Texturz plate, Modern Label punch (available tomorrow!), Word Window punch.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

oh, i love this card. the background is great! i like "simple" cards.

xox