Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sketch Challenge Thank You

Happy Sunday morning! It is a fabulous day here!

I started out my morning with a sketch challenge. It's from Stamping411 which you can find here. I needed a thank you card for my daughter's teacher for the end-of-the-year gift she gave me, and the layout is always the hardest part for me. I turned the sketch on its side, and I moved the embellishment from the bottom to the top.

I stamped the sentiment from Define Your Life on Shimmery White paper. I stamped the Frames with a Flourish image with my Stamp-a-ma-jig. It's the first time that set has seen ink, and it's on the Last Chance List. The DSP is Rockabilly which is also on the Last Chance List. I just opened the package this morning. I need to stop the hoarding! LOL

Have a fabulous day! I hope you find some time to create!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Define Your Life, Frames with a Flourish. Ink- Jet Black Stazon. Paper- Shimmery White, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Rockabilly DSP. Accessories- Basic Black grosgrain, Ticket Corner punch.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Great Card.....love that Rockabilly Paper. thanks for playing along.

StampingSelene said...

Super job with the sketch challenge! I really love that paper! Thanks for playing along with the operators!

carolm said...

cute, but simple. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the clean lines and the colors. Great job!!

Karen B.

Connie said...

Love the simple elegance of your card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!