Thursday, June 25, 2009

Inspiration Thursday

Happy Thursday! It's time for another Inspiration Challenge over on the UDI blog. Check out all the team members' creations and play along with us!

My card today is a pretty literal interpretation. My quilt is made from the Top Note die and Sweet Always DSP. I used a white gel pen to "sew" my patches together. The white layer was run through the Big Shot with the Damask Texturz background plate to give it a quilted look. The base is Baja Breeze. I finished it off with a piece of Whisper White Organza and an Ice Circle brad.




Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- none. Ink- none. Paper- Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Sweet Always DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, Top Note die, Texturz plate, 1 1/4" Square punch, Whisper White Organza, Ice Circle rhinestone brad, dimensionals.


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Great quilt, Elizabeth!
Your stitches look so real! (I enlarged the pic to see if you ran it through a machine!!) hehehee

carolm said...

too cute. i thought about making a quilt, but was too lazy. haha.

it looks great!

xoxo

Alicia said...

Great job with the challenge!! :)

Katy said...

Great job! I love the quilt!