Thursday, June 18, 2009

Inspired Top Note Purse




















Happy Inspiration Thursday! You know what that means...it's almost Friday! WooHoo! ;)

I took today's UDI Inspiration Challenge picture literally. It's a purse. My project is a purse. See how that worked? LOL Anyway, I have decided to actually use my stash of stuff that will be retiring at the end of the month. Novel idea, huh? Today's Top Note purse is made with Riding Hood Red cardstock, a small scrap of Kiwi Kiss cardstock (scraps are all that I have left of Kiwi Kiss), and Rockabilly DSP. I also used the Scallop Circle die. (I just love my Big Shot!) I used Becky Roberts' tutorial for the purse. You can find it here.

Enjoy your Thursday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Tart & Tangy. Ink- Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Ruby Red. Paper- Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Rockabilly DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, Scallop Circle die, Top Note die, Scallop Circle punch, Coluzzle, Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Pewter jumbo eyelets, Crop-a-dile.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Love the cherries!!! These are such great little purses!!

carolm said...

too cute. i love it!

xoxo

Karen said...

too cute Elizabeth - love it!! I need to try my hand at one of these sometime!

Michelle said...

Very cute! The cherries and red are so cheerful together.

I've been trying to use up retiring products too. I have only scraps of Kiwi Kiss but tons of Tangerine Tango sheets. Guess I need to make more orange cards! ;)

Sam said...

I love your blog. I am not sure how I stumbled onto it. But it is wonderful. I put it in my favorites under oh my gosh card sites . Thanks for sharing your tallent with us
sandy