Thursday, June 11, 2009

Inspiration Challenge Thursday

It's Thursday again, and it's time for the UDI Inspiration Challenge. Here is a link to the UDI blog so you can check out the rest of the submissions! I'm excited to have some new members on the design team, and I can't wait to see what they did with the picture!









I took my inspiration from the dots and was thrilled to find a piece of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (available July 1st) that I think is just perfect. I used the branch image from Thoughts and Prayers. The new In Color reinkers (available July 1st) and a blender pen were used to color the flowers. I also just had to use some of the new polka-dot In Color ribbon and the new Modern Label punch and matching Magnetic Movers & Shapers die (all available July 1st) to finish off the card. The sentiment is from Really Retro. I just love how bright and cheerful it is. The card will be on its way up north this morning to bring some cheer to a fabulous friend of mine who is having a not so great time right now.

If you'd like to play along, leave me a comment with a link to your creation!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Thoughts and Prayers, Really Retro. Paper- Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. Ink- Close to Cocoa, Gable Green, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay. Accessories- Modern Label punch, Magnetic Movers & Shapers, Big Shot, Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, blender pen, dimensionals.


Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

carolm said...

i love it! i want to see the new colors so bad.

xoxo

Maria Williams :) said...

Great match! The DS paper goes so well! I can tell Melon Mambo will be a quick favorite of mine!

Maxine Conrad said...

This is fabulous Elizabeth. I am so excited about all the new goodies :))

Karen said...

love it Elizabeth!! love seeing all the new goodies - mine aren't scheduled to arrive til sometime next week!

Ann said...

Fabulous Elizabeth!!! Love the colors and the flowers on your branch!!

Alicia said...

Beautiful! Love what you did with this.