Thursday, June 4, 2009

Inspiration Challenge #46

Happy Thursday! I am now the mom of 2 middle-schoolers. My baby finished 5th grade today. Where does the time go? Sorry for the late post. I have been crazy-busy these days with end-of-the-year gifts and my daughter's banquet and my real job. LOL

When I saw today's inspiration picture (here's a link to the original challenge post), I immediately thought of Cheers to You. Too bad I don't have that set. ;) I made a cup of lemonade instead. It is topped off with a sugar-coated rim and a slice of lemon. Just perfect for the first day of summer! *If you look closely, you'll see a couple sneak peeks!*


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Tart & Tangy, Sweet Little Sentiments. Paper- Whisper White, Vellum cardstock, Melon Mambo, Sweet Slumber DSP. Ink- So Saffron, Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Melon Mambo Polka Dot grosgrain, Modern Label punch, 1" Circle punch, Sticky Strip, Dazzling Diamonds. Misc- straw.


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Very refreshing! The sweet taste of summer! Hopefully you can relax now that school has ended.

Maxine Conrad said...

LOVE IT my friend! Oh and that ribbon !!! :)) Well Done!

carolm said...

very creative. i love it.

ps. your call meant so much to me today. thank you.

xoxoxo

Michelle said...

Oh, pretty! Definitely makes me want to sit back and enjoy a fresh glass of lemonade. Love the sneak peeks of new product!