Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my dad, my children's dad and all the other dads out there! I hope you have a fantastic day today!

Here is the card I made for my best friend. I used the jumbo SA wheel, Friendly Words. I highlighted a few of the words with More Mustard chalk and a sponge dauber. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is punched out with the Modern Label punch and layered on a Magnetic Movers & Shapers die-cut. I used Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla taffeta along with some paper piercing to finish up the card.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Sam said...

This is a perfect fathers day card for the one you love. It is probably the best I have seen so far.

carolm said...

i love it. you could use it for most anything, just change out the sentiment.

xoxo