Tuesday, May 5, 2009

WICKED Butterfly box

Hello! I was checking out SCS tonight and came across this month's WICKED challenge for SU! demos. (Here's a link if you're a demo and would like to see this month's challenges!) This butterfly box is the 3D challenge for May. Isn't it just fantastic!?! I made mine using the template and the SU! Exclusive Beautiful Butterflies die for my Big Shot. The DSP is from the Level 3 Hostess set Hand Drawn Bundle. The solid cardstock is Old Olive. I made the antennae from a piece of Whisper White taffeta. I will definitely be making more of these!


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

jmstangelo said...

OMG! SO CUTE!!!!!! I WANT IT. LOL Oh wait, I should just make one myself right?! ;-) Hugs

carolm said...

too cute, but it would be better in purple. haha.

xoxoox

Maria Williams :) said...

this is so stinkin' cute! you did an awesome job!!

Michelle said...

Oh, wow! This is so beautiful and such a neat idea. Guess I better try to find the pattern so I can try it out too. Thanks for the inspiration!