Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Mother's Day rose

I decided to try my hand at watercoloring the flower from Fifth Avenue Floral. I have seen different ones all over blogland. I stamped mine in Versamark on Shimmery White cardstock. After embossing with White EP, I cut it out and sprayed it with water. I used my aquapainter to add Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie and Pink Passion to all the white spaces. I added the flower to my Top Note made from Sweet Always DSP after tying a piece of Whisper White satin ribbon around it. I stamped my sentiment (I used markers to omit the swirls) on Shimmery White and punched it out with the Scalloped Oval punch. It's adhered with dimensionals. I used the same piece of Sweet Always DSP to wrap my mom's gift.

Here's a picture of just the card. I hope you can see the shimmer. It is so pretty IRL. :)
Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Fifth Ave Floral, All Holidays. Ink- Regal Rose, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark. Paper- Whisper White, Shimmery White, Sweet Always DSP. Accessories- Big Shot, SU! Exclusive Top Note die, White EP, Scalloped Oval punch, Whisper White satin ribbon.
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

it turned out beautiful e!!! your mom will love it.

xoxo