Friday, May 8, 2009

It's the last day of Teacher Appreciation Week...

...here in my neck of the woods. Here is the last of the TAW gifts. Today's "theme" at school was to tell your teacher how sweet they are and bring them their favorite candy. Lauren's teacher has 2 faves...Twizzlers and Skittles. We have given her lots of Twizzlers over the past 2 school years (my son had her for 5th grade last year!), so we went with Skittles for today.


I used Summer Picnic DSP (retired) to wrap the bag of candy and for the background layer on the card. The sentiment on the card is from Full of Life. I used markers to get the different color words. I doodled around the edge with a marker, too. ;) The flower on the envelope is from Best Wishes and More. I hope she enjoys it. I'm sure she'll have enough candy to get her through the summer now. LOL


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Full of Life, Best Wishes and More. Ink- Real Red, Bashful Blue, Old Olive. Paper- Whisper White, Real Red, Summer Picnic (retired).



Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

jmstangelo said...

How cute! I wish I was Lauren's teacher. ;-) HUGS

carolm said...

too cute e. you did it once again!!!

xoxo