Thursday, May 14, 2009

Inspiration Thursday













It's time for another UDI Inspiration Challenge. I knew I wanted to use bright colorful circles, but I wasn't sure how. I started looking through my stamp sets and pulled out a few with circles. I ended up using Enjoy Every Moment and Think Happy Thoughts. This is my end result...bright colorful circles! LOL I think this would make a great kid's card. I'm sure we'll have some birthday parties before school is out for the summer. ;)


You can check out the UDI site
here. Carol's inspiration card is here. Have a terrific Thursday!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Enjoy Every Moment, Think Happy Thoughts, Birthday Wish. Paper- Whisper White, Green Galore. Ink- Real Red, Green Galore, Brilliant Blue, YoYo Yellow, Pixie Pink, Basic Black. Accessories- Wide Oval punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Maria Williams :) said...

Very happy and bright!!

carolm said...

i love it. you were much more inspired than i was. ;$

xoxox

jmstangelo said...

CUTE!!!! Hugs J

Becky - Stampin in the Tulip City said...

Love the bright colors...great card for the challenge!

Michelle said...

Very fun card! Someone is going to be happy receiving this :)