Thursday, May 21, 2009

Inspiration Challenge #44

























It's Thursday again! Time for another UDI Inspiration Challenge! As soon as I saw today's inspiration picture, I knew what I wanted to do. I dusted off my Inspired by Nature set and went to work. I used sponge daubers to apply the ink to the flowers and then stamped on watercolor paper. I also sponged the edges of the paper with a sponge dauber. A piece of Chocolate Chip grosgrain finishes off the front of the card.

I had to make the inside as pretty as the outside. I used the same technique to ink just the small flower. A sentiment and a piece of grosgrain finish the inside.

Check out the UDI blog for links to more inspiration challenge submissions.

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Inspired by Nature, Heard from the Heart. Ink- So Saffron, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel. Paper- Watercolor paper, Chocolate Chip. Accessories- sponge daubers, 1/4" Chocolate Chip grosgrain.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Carpenter's said...

This card is very pretty Elizabeth!

carolm said...

great minds think alike, since we all used the same set. haha.

looks great!!!

Maria Williams :) said...

So very true Carol! hehehee
I love how you did the inside of the card, Elizabeth!!