Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Monday!

I know...what an oxymoron! LOL After the day I have had, I am happy it'll only be Monday for another 40 minutes or so. ;)

Today's project is for my daughter's teacher. Another gift for Teacher Appreciation Week. It's a great box made with my Big Shot and the Box #2 die. The base is Baja Breeze, and I put strips of Sweet Always DSP on all the sides and the top. The handle is a piece of So Saffron grosgrain from SAB. An image from Oval All finishes off the front of the box. Inside are lots of yummy dark chocolate Kisses. :)

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Oval All. Paper- Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Sweet Always DSP. Ink- Ruby Red. Accessories- Big Shot, Box #2 die, Scalloped Oval punch, Large Oval punch, So Saffron grosgrain (SAB), Crop-a-dile.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

jmstangelo said...

This is SO cute! Hugs