Thursday, May 28, 2009

Get out your sunglasses!










Here it is Thursday again. I am so sorry I haven't posted in almost a week! Life has been crazy busy here. The next few days will be even busier. Here is my card for Inspiration Thursday over on the UDI blog. (Don't forget to click on over and see what Maria and Carol came up with today.) I have no current sea-related stamps so I went with Bold Brights as my color scheme. I used Mojo86 for the layout.

I have loads going on in the next week, but I will be making some time to stamp before then. I need to get end-of-the-year things made for teachers and some administrators, too. I also need to get my sister's thank you notes made since her baby shower is on Sunday. I know...nothing like waiting until the last minute. LOL Stay tuned for pictures of all my projects as I get them completed!

Happy Thursday! WooHoo! Tomorrow is Friday! ;)


Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Trendy Trees. Paper- YoYo Yellow, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White. Ink- YoYo Yellow, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Creamy Caramel. Accessories- Whisper White grosgrain(tied in 3 knots), Scalloped Edge punch, Word Window punch. Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

carolm said...

love it those trees are so cute

xoxo

Maria Williams :) said...

I love those bright colors!!

Michelle said...

Great card! I like the bright colors you used.

I hope you can get done everything that you want to.

Beth Rhoden said...

great card love the colors