Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

Happy Saturday! Can you believe another weekend is here already?

Today's card is a CASE of one I found on LeeAnn's blog. I just loved it! I am borrowing my mom's Thoughts and Prayers set, and I am probably going to end up ordering it. ;)

This card is for a cousin's baby shower. She is having a boy, so I just changed up the colors. I used an image from Oval All (now available!). I just used my marker so I could leave off the sentiment and add a different one. (The Scalloped Oval punch is also available now!) My added flowers are from the Boho Blossom punch. I colored the sentiment flowers with some Baja Breeze reinker and a blender pen. The DSP is from Parisian Breeze. I lined the envelope with a matching piece. Silver brads and a piece of Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain finish the card. I hope she likes it. I can't wait to see all the goodies she gets. I can't believe all the new & different baby things out there now! Things sure have changed since I had my 2 kiddos. My "baby" will be 11 on Tuesday. *gasp*

Enjoy your weekend!

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Thoughts and Prayers, Oval All, Fresh Cuts (sentiment). Paper- Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Scalloped Oval punch, Large Oval punch, Boho Blossoms punch, 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Silver brads, dimensionals.

Thanks for visiting!