Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day and only 25 more to go!

The first 75 goody bag cards are complete! Only one more set of 25 to go! I am so excited to get these done and to school. I really hope the faculty and staff like them. :)

I changed this set up a bit. I used a different image and the Scalloped Border punch. Today's image is called Flowers in Silhouette, and I got it for FREE! You can, too! Just purchase $40 in Occassions Mini merchandise or host a $150 workshop by April 30th, and you can choose one of the items on page 208 of the Spring/Summer 2009 IB&C for FREE! If you don't already have a demo, you can shop now from my SU! website here. There's also a link in the sidebar. :)

Supplies(all SU!): Stamps- Flowers in Silhouette, Soft Summer. Paper- Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Walk in the Park DSP. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Accessories- Scallop Border punch, Word Window punch, Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain, notecards.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

carolm said...

don't know where i was yesterday. i missed the 3/4 mark on your gifts. love the uniqueness, yet consistency of them. can't wait to see the last 25.

xoxo